Thursday 13 August 2015

Project 3 -PEACEMAKER

PEACE MAKER------- 

commutation with people by holding hand


INTRODUCTION
Nowadays lack of communication has been one of the biggest problem. The problem is like a wall between people ,that is why we decided to build our "peaceful" wall to break this rule.
we would like to everyone to think about it which is“If you faced a problem, would you hold an unknown person’s hand asking for help or would you go away?”

METHODOLOGY:
Exhibition-----
We will build 1:1 room to invite audience to join our project and communicate with stranger .
To begin with , our model will put on the public place where is crowded place . Afterward , two people will come into the room, meanwhile they will see a unclear wall in front of them with hole which is only one hand can put in . When they put their hand into the hole and hold their hand each other .Consequently,  the wall will be transparent then  turn around . After that , you can chose to leave this room and say goodbye or meet again outside the room .

---------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see , we done a lot of things in our project .We have a great team work  . Because I have such  telnet  teammate , It is my pleasure to work with them  .During our project ,We had  meeting almost every day so that everyone had known their job in our team ,what should I do and how do we do  .Meanwhile ,I have learned a lot of things from my teammate.For example , communication - even we all from different background , different country / city ,we try to understand every member point of view  . Teamwork - we always help each other if someone need help .
In my team ,I was a proposal coordinator, which I had to manage it and organize Research from my team . To be honest ,it is difficult to me because i'm not a good writer  which means easy to do missticket  for example , grammar or spelling  .But my teammate believe i can do it and assist me to finished it.
That why i love my team and enjoy doing our project :)





No comments:

Post a Comment